Saturday, August 8, 2009

#337 Cow Print Font added...

I've just added my #337 Cow Print Font to the website! It is such a fun, cute western type font that I know it will quickly become one of my most popular fonts.

Shop all designs @ AKDesigns Boutique
These letters & numbers will look great on so many things - bath towels, bed linens, linen towels, totes, cosmetic bags, bibs ~ use your imagination! Plus, they look adorable with my #69 Western Font [see the examples at the bottom of the post]!

#337 Cow Print Font SetThis file contains 72 designs:
~ 26 Cow Print Only Uppercase Letters
~ 10 Cow Print Only Numbers
~ 26 Cow Print with Background fill Uppercase Letters
~ 10 Cow Print with Background fill Numbers
~ All fit in a 4x4 hoop

Examples of how you can use the #337 Cow Print letters with our #69 Western Font [sold separately]:
Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment