Basic Embird program resizes, splits, edits, displays, prints and converts embroidery designs. It works in two modes: Embird Manager and Embird Editor.
There are several optional plug-in programs and alphabets available for Embird, expanding its capabilities with digitizing, lettering, cross stitch designs, conversion of TrueType fonts into embroidery, etc.
FREE DEMO ~ Use of demo version [use this link to install the demo] is limited to 30 days or 100 runs. After this period, you must register your copy to use it further. Click here to read about restrictions of the unregistered (demo) version.
Purchase Here ~ Once your demo expires, come back to AKDesigns Boutique and purchase. Your registration code will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
- Converts designs among many file formats.
- Supports many hoop types and sizes.
- Processes designs in ZIP and RAR archives.
- Displays designs in 1:1 scale and other scales.
- Contains many threads catalogs and finds thread closest to chosen color.
- Allows to organize designs by copying them to new folders.
- Provides connection to Internet on-line stock design shop to sell or buy designs.
- Allows to insert and delete colors or trims in design.
- Moves, resizes with density adjustment, centers, mirrors, rotates and skews designs or their parts.
- Allows to edit individual stitches or parts of design.
- Allows to change the stitch order of design parts.
- Simulates sewing of design, even in 3D mode.
- Allows to reduce the number of colors.
- Sorts colors smartly.
- Prints template in 1:1 scale on multiple sheets.
- Inserts Font Engine text automatically converted from TrueType or OpenType fonts.
Have fun shopping!