2009 Family Resolutions:
- Eat at home more [cook more ;D] - Proud to say that we've been a lot better at this and have some yummy new regular meals to show for it.
- Be more active [mountain biking & hiking together] - We have been better at this, but could continue to improve. We've been to the greenway together several times [running/walking/biking].
- Keep a close eye on what buy - We've been very good at this as well and our bank account shows it - yeah us!
- Try to get more sleep [all of us stay up too late] - We've all been better at this. We all stay up late on the weekends, but the weekdays are much earlier [most of the time] then they were before.
- Pick up after ourselves so the house will stay cleaner - We've all been better at this too - it's much easier to do the real house work because there isn't so much picking up to do first.
- Spend more time together as a family - I think this is the only one that hasn't really gotten better overall - probably about the same. With Allie being a teenager, I guess we're lucky that she spends as much time with us as she does :)
- Eat healthier foods and think about what and why I'm eating - Most of the time [more often than last year] :)
- Improve my tennis game - I haven't been able to play as much tennis as I would like, but we made it to City Finals, so that must count for something!
- Take Max for a 30 minute walk daily [at least most days] - nope ~ I think I've taken him for 4 walks. I know it's bad, but he's getting old and he has a hard time moving around for a few days after a walk, so I can't make myself take him.
- Keep up with house work better [try to keep main floor company ready at all times] - not perfect, but better.
- Continue to grow my business - I have worked very hard at this and it shows! It is growing even in this hard economy. I've added supplies and additional software to my offerings and it has helped a lot.
I hope you enjoyed this post. I would love it if you left a comment about your new year's resolutions and goals and how they're going so far this year!