Thursday, August 13, 2009

New #472 Applique Peace Signs

I've just finished listing my #472 Applique Peace Signs on the website. These peace signs are based on drawings that my daughter Allie made for me. This set includes 2 sizes in 4 different applique stitches.

I'm so excited to include 3 new applique stitches that I haven't offered before - my "heirloom" stitch, "diamond" stitch and zig zag stitch. All 3 are very cute and really help highlight the design and fabric. I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Shop all designs @ AKDesigns Boutique
These peace signs will look so cute on so many things - tanks, t-shirts, beach towels, bath towels, totes, backpacks and bibs ~ use your imagination!
#472 Applique Peace Sign SetThis set contains 8 designs:
~ 4 Small Applique Peace Signs - 3.26" x 3.28" - 4x4 hoop
--- Heirloom Stitch - 3,481 stitches
--- Zig Zag Stitch - 1,375 stitches --- Diamond Stitch - 2,570 stitches --- Satin Stitch - 4,896 stitches
~ 4 Large Applique Peace Signs - 4.57" x 4.46" - 5x7 hoop
--- Heirloom Stitch - 5,383 stitches --- Zig Zag Stitch - 1,870 stitches --- Diamond Stitch - 3,447 stitches --- Satin Stitch - 6,772 stitches
~ Applique Instructions and Patterns



Picture of the heirloom stitch peace sign


Picture of the diamond stitch peace sign

Picture of the satin stitch peace sign

Picture of the zig zag stitch peace sign
Picture of all 4 peace signs

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment