Friday, June 26, 2009

#69 & #169 Western Fonts added...

I've finally added my #69 and #169 Western Fonts to the website!

Shop all designs @ AKDesigns Boutique
This font is so cute and will look great on so many things - bath towels, bed linens, linen towels, totes, backpacks, cosmetic bags, bibs, stitch it on the kiwi paper & pop in the sippy cups ~ use your imagination! Plus, they look adorable with my new Circle Cow Print Font Frames!

#69 Western Font SetThis file contains 62 designs:
~ 26 uppercase letters – approx. 1.5" high~ 26 lowercase letters – between .8" and 2" high
~ 10 numbers – approx. 1.5" high

#169 Western Font SetThis file contains 62 designs:
~ 26 uppercase letters – approx. 3" high~ 26 lowercase letters – between 1.4" and 3.7" high
~ 10 numbers – approx. 3" high




Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! I'll definitely keep this in mind for the next time I have little cowboys or cowgirls on my list to make projects for!

    ReplyDelete