Monday, September 21, 2009

Helpful PDF files added...

For about a month I've been adding 2 new PDF files for each new set that I make.

The first PDF file is for those that print out a page and add it to a reference binder for all of their designs. This PDF file is a little "prettier" and can be shown to customers. It includes the name of the design set, pictures of designs included and sometimes examples [like shown in picture below].

The second PDF file is for those that need to know the design details for each set. This PDF file is more for you, not your customers. It includes the name of the design set, pictures of designs, stitch count, # of colors, height and width for each design [like shown in picture below].

Okay, I already know what some of you are thinking!! :) Yes, at some point I do plan to go back and make these PDF files for all of my sets, but it will be a very time consuming project that I won't be undertaking in the near future ~ I'm so very sorry. I appreciate your understanding.

I would LOVE to hear what you think ~ leave a comment!
Have a great afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. Angie...I LOVE the pdf's it make it so much easier to keep track of what I have an also to show customers a visual of all the letters as you know, some fonts have letters that are not as cute as others, it's difficult when someone wants a font, but it isn't as nice the THEIR letters....now I can show them easily before hand. I will be honest, your catalogs and the PDF's really set you apart from others I have bought designs from. Thanks so much and keep up the GREAT work, I really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ~ I know that it is really helpful to be able to show your customers their letters ~ it can make a big difference between a happy customer and a not so happy customer! Thanks so much for taking the time to post your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete